Thursday, March 20, 2008

Too many teeth.. Not enough mouth




I never thought that I would say that Daxton didn't have enough mouth. Daxton went to the dentist today to have three teeth pulled. He was very brave. I was a little nervous about him being on the "laughing gas". All this kid needs is a little less inhibition. Luckily for me the family secrets are still safe. (I'm not quite sure what I was afraid he would say, but you never know unitl you hear it). I don't think he was quite numb on the side that two teeth were pulled out of. He didn't show any signs of crying until the teeth were out, the dentist was gone, and he could see the bloody gauze. When the dentist gave him the shot to numb his mouth, he said that he was going to put some toothpaste in his mouth. When it was all done, Daxton said, "Was that the shot, 'cause it hurt". I'm sure his dad will have some comments about how he is the new time card puncher for Pine Valley Painting, but I will give him a couple days without a complex. He has to go back sometime this year to have more teeth pulled, this time on the top.

1 comment: