Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Long Live October

My sister Donnarae and her husband Jon left us for Notre Dame last month. I promised them that I would update my blog periodically to keep them updated. If you have ever wondered if keeping your blog updated is a part time job, I'm here to testify that it is. Since I've started working again, I just can't keep it up. Here are a couple of things just for Donnarae and Jon, but it is not to make you homesick. We hope things are going well for you. We miss you the most on Sunday evenings when we want to play games. You guys are going to have some lucky friends that get to play games with you. We love you both.

A mesage from Makenna, Daxton, and Kinlee (Kinlee is saying you guys are the best, but she then breaks out in song about it.)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Cherice! We miss you all too. Donnarae is still asleep but she is going to be so excited when she sees this. Thanks for the blog update. We love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... I absolutely love that!!! They are so cute. Mckenna is the one who has made me more homesick than anything here. I saw a building named McKenna Hall and I started thinking about here cute face and personality and it really made me wish we were there and could come over to play games. Thanks for updating the blog!! I loved it! We miss you guys too. Maybe you should come out for some games one sunday. :) We love you and miss you. Thanks for being such great family, but also such great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love the picture you have on the top of the blog. It really shows all the kids' personality. So fun!

    ReplyDelete