Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cameron and Brooke

Kenny's younger brother Cameron married Brooke on June 20th. We were so excited for him. We love Brooke and are glad she is in our family. It is great to have another Cougar in the Owens clan. We are far and few between. She picked out these way cute dresses for my girls to wear at the reception. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was held in Brooke's parents' gorgeous back yard. Here are some cute pictures of my girls. I guess I sometimes forget to find Daxton to take cute pictures of him. Thanks again to Jen, who came to take pictures at the temple, but also brought my children so they could remember what it looks like to come out of the temple after being sealed for time and all eternity. The day was beautiful, except for the part where I forgot the sign in book at my house and broke all kinds of speed limits to get in back in time for the reception. Sorry Brooke! Congratulations to Grandma Joyce on her last wedding.
Makenna in here "pretty, pretty" dress. Just ask her.
Makenna and Kinlee love just being able to run around together.


This is Kinlee trying to sneak inside the house where I am sure she thought she could get someone to turn on The Backyardigans for her. It got her to smile good because she was being naughty.

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so darling and I LOVE their dresses. I love Kinlee's face- she's up to something, isn't she!

    ReplyDelete