Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Glorious Delusions



I am here to admit that I have delusions. I have convinced myself that I am too busy living my summer to document the events that have taken place. I've got the live and laugh part down, but I need to work on the blog part. Thanks to my sister Donnarae, I have been called out to update my blog as it has been 2 months (yes, two months) since I have done so. So here goes!


June was great. We did the relay for life in West Jordan to raise money for cancer thanks to Donnarae and Jon. Jen, Becca, and I decided to run our leg of the relay since we needed to get in a long run to train for our half marathon. That was the first time we ran 7 miles (not a good idea to do in circles). It is surprising how much more fulfilling it is to end up 7 or 8 miles away from where you started, than to end where you started (as long as someone is picking you up).

No comments:

Post a Comment