Monday, June 9, 2008

Dream Night






We went to "Dream Night" at the Hogle Zoo last Friday night. They close the Zoo to everyone except people with tickets. It is just for people with disabilities and their families. We invited some friends of ours to go with us. Chick-Fil-A provided dinner. It was fun for the kids. Daxton got his face painted like a silver wolf. They did a great job. Kinlee wouldn't sit still long enough to get her face painted and Makenna is afraid of everyone, so Daxton and his buddies Carson and Ethan were the only ones. It was perfect, not too hot, not too cold, no crowds and it only lasted a couple of hours. That is my kind of day at the Zoo. Thanks Hogle Zoo!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun time. The zoo is fun, but not an all day thing. A few hours is perfect in my mind too. I love your cute family. Thanks again for all your help with the Relay for Life. We are excited to hang out with you all night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some serious face painting- I don't blame McKenna for being a little frightened. Looks like a fun time and I agree, my kind of zoo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool face paints!
    Don't mind me, I am just blogstalking! Hope you guys are doing well! We still need to go out to dinner so let me know when you have a sitter!
    Much love,
    Tami
    www.ThatchersTreehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete