Thursday, May 1, 2008

Can you believe she is 4?







Kinlee turned 4 this month. We had cake and ice cream at Grandma Joyce's house. One of my friends made a cool Backyardigans cake of Pablo for her. She was amazed by it. I sat her by the cake to get a picture. I new I should take a picture of the cake first. She sat and looked at it, and wouldn't look at the camera. Right before I took the picture she reached over and grabbed a handful of icing. You can see the letters are messed up in the picture. I think she was just testing to see if Pablo was real or not. Natalie, you did a great job. Thanks for all of the presents from the family.

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe that it was 4 years ago and Kinley and Lexi were born. It's scary that time goes by so fast! Happy Birthday Kinley-

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I'm a bit mad I wasn't invited to her party! :)

    ReplyDelete