Thursday, May 1, 2008

Makenna gets some love!


We had my two youngest sisters and their husbands over for dinner a few Sundays ago. It is hard to find couples that both like to eat fish. Kenny and I love it. I told them that I would fix fish and show them how easy it is to make. At one point Makenna got hurt and went to Jon (Donnarae's husband). I thought it was so cute. I had to put it on the blog. With all the grandkids in our family, these guys are going to be pros with kids before theirs ever come along. (You can see Beau is entertaining Daxton in the background). Thanks for coming guys.

3 comments:

  1. Great! Now D is going to want to start having kids. :) That cake is awesome, by the way. I didn't even know who Pablo was, but now I want a Pablo cake for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how cute. It's even as cute as it was that night when she walked over to him. Thanks again for the fun dinner and games! We love hanging out with you all.

    ReplyDelete