Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playing Tag

My brother-in-law Jon tagged me, thanks to Kyle my nephew. Jon probably tagged me because he is sick of checking my blog to see that I haven't posted anything. Here goes.

Name & meaning: Cherice= beloved, dear (really, I looked it up)
Age: 36
Nicknames: She-nae-nae (only from Russ at the Off Broadway Theatre)
Favorite Activities: playing games, swimming, running, biking, camping, raquetball, reading
Favorite Food: Today it is fresh garden salsa
Least Favorite Food: Anything soggy (i.e. bread, cereal)
Favorite Music: I'm not picky
Favorite Toy: I have toys? I guess our Brain Age game
Favorite Book: The Alliance
Favorite Clothing: pajamas
What makes you happy: Being active with my family
What makes you sad: The state of the world today

I tag Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment