Thursday, October 30, 2008

Snowy Sunday

It snowed at our house a couple of weeks ago. It was just enough to play in. It didn't stick to the roads and we didn't have to go anywhere, just like I like it. I really enjoy the first couple of snow days of the year, especially if they come before Christmas. We went out in our backyard and played in the snow before church. We even made a snowman and snow angels. It was a blast. Too bad Kenny had meetings and didn't get to play with us.



Makenna learned quick from Daxton to eat the snow. Thanks Dax.








1 comment:

  1. I have the very best grandkids. I love these three kids. They are so cute and fun loving. The word I have to type is aphoolic. This is a person that is addicted to making a fool of themselves. It would be used in this manner. After a person makes a fool of themselves, the people in the crowd would shake their heads and say " A phoolic

    ReplyDelete