Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kinlee in Kindergarten










Kinlee has been going to "school" on the bus for so long that Kindergarten was almost anticlimatic for us. She started before Daxton did because his school has an altered track schedule this year. She was so cute and there was no drama, she just got on the bus. I love her teacher this year and she has a cute "boyfriend" (more on this later).

After we put Kinlee on the bus, I took Daxton and Kinlee to Thanksgiving Point for $2 Tuesdays. They just wanted to go to the farm. It was fun. Such a difference only taking two kids, I wasn't the frantic mom for a change.

2 comments:

  1. I was reading you blog, with I completely enjoy with Nora on my lap. She looked up when I was looking at this post, and she said "Tinlee". She loves that Kin. I'm gald she gets to see them often and loves to be with them. They treat Nora so well, and we love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kinlee. She has a special place in her Grandpa's heart.

    ReplyDelete