Sunday, November 22, 2009

Zion Canyon Centennial













We were lucky to get in to a 10K run in Zion Canyon for the Centennial. My brother-in-law Jon alerted us to this once in a century run. They assured us that we would all be able to run in the next centennial run for free, if we are around. It was another beautiful venue for a run and a good excuse to head south for a mini-vacation. We stayed in St. George at a hotel so we could swim and went to our favorite park in Utah with our cousins. I would love to build this park in my neighborhood. It was a great time. It is the only run that Kenny and I have run together, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for playing with our children while we ran.

1 comment:

  1. That was sooo much fun! I'm glad you all came down and did it with us! We had a blast and can't wait to do it in 99 years. :) For free even. Can't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete