Sunday, November 22, 2009

Live..Laugh... oh yeah...blog



Some of you may wonder if we are still alive. We are alive and well. I would love to have any suggestions about how you make time to document your life. In the time that it took me to write those three sentences, I stopped six times to put on shoes, open doors, put on coats, and one trip to the bathroom. Now it is crunch time because they are all outside. I plan on posting on the few pictures that I have for the past year. These are just a couple of pictures from playing in the backyard. This is going to become like a journal for the next few posts to let me catch up. You might want to just look at the pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed that you do all that you do already. Blogging is hard for me, and I don't do nearly as much as you. mxxmmmxxmxm,mmx That was Nora telling you how you do the max, and she thinks you are great.
    Love the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little girls!! They look so cute in their winter clothes. I blog at work. Shhh, don't tell. It's the only time I'm staring at a computer and let's be honest, it's boring sometimes. (I'm grateful to have a job for now though) I don't really have any suggestions for you, since you have 3 kids, a job that keeps you going and on your feet, and a million other things you do daily. I'm just amazed you get any blogging done when you do. I'll patiently await your next blog run in a few months. :) We miss you guys, but can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. I had to type WHAMB as the security word. I don't know why, but I thought this was an appropriate word. It just seems like an Owens word. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for commenting on my blog. You are my two favorite people in the world.

    ReplyDelete